
In the 4th installment of the Mission Impossible series, Ethan Hunt and
his team are racing against time to track down a dangerous terrorist
named Hendricks, who has gained access to Russian nuclear launch codes
and is planning a strike on the United States. An attempt by the team to
stop him at the Kremlin ends in a disaster, with an explosion causing
severe destruction to the Kremlin and the IMF being implicated in the
bombing, forcing the President to invoke Ghost Protocol, under which the
IMF is disavowed, and will be offered no help or backup in any form.
Undaunted, Ethan and his team chase Hendricks to Dubai, and from there
to Mumbai, but several spectacular action sequences later, they might
still be too late to stop a disaster. (from IMDB)--
Well I have to say one thing about this movie.
Tom. Cruise. Can. Sprint. FAST. I'm just like, if anything could inspire me to run, it would be like,
Hey, maybe one day I'll be able to like Tom Cruise did! Sure, like that is ever going to happen. :P
Okay, well I really enjoyed myself. It was an edge-of-your-seat type movie (like the whole time), and for the most part, it had a believably realistic feeling. But for the other part.... slightly cheesy.
In cheesy, I mean driving a car off 4 stories, landing straight down, and even though the air bags did go off, still.... he should have had a completely busted face. (There were a few cuts, but I mean, like completely smashed in nose, black eyes, etc..) Sorry. That was my realistic side ranting out for justice.

But besides that one part, I was cool. It was fairly violent, a lot of it being hand-to-hand fights, and guns. There was one slightly suggestive part, when Jane (YES!my name!) has to "seduce" a certain bad guy(and she's wearing a pretty exposing evening gown), and a part when Ethan kisses Jane. There was one use of sh*t, and several uses of God's name (including Jesus).
One part, (it's in the trailer) when Ethan has to climb up the side of a building (up to the 130 floor).
I swear, it was so nerve racking :D I mean, you know of course there is NO possible way that he was going to die. But still...
And I have to mention Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg. LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
For some strange reason (I still have no reason why) I didn't want to like Jeremy Renner. No clue.
But he was so awesome. And Simon Pegg was the comical relief.
I am so excited for The Avengers now (Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye).
So does it deliver? Yes. Definitely.
See ya! ~Jane
No comments:
Post a Comment